Fan No. 79 - Vivek Mishra

Name: Vivek Mishra, 23, Allahabad - INDIA.

I am an International level Indian Gymnast , a big Jackie Chan fan. I have also made some action videos after gettin inspired by him.!


What Attracts you to Jackie & his films? His Energy is greatest in every of his movie..!! He gives his 100% to every movie what attracts me to watch his movies..!!

What do you admire the most about Jackie? I am all inspired by him...recently his movie Karate Kid helps me alot in my sports too..!!! He is always ready to say YES..!! Thats Great.!!

Name the 3 Jackie Chan films that come to mind? 1.Karate Kid 2.Drunken Master II 3. Police Story

What is your most favourite Jackie Chan film and why? The Karate Kid because it has shown a great aspect of Jackie Chan...He is not only an action star but he is a great Actor..!!! He moved me to tears..!!


Did you know, Jackie Chan once said, " I never wanted to be second BRUCE
LEE, I always wanted to be the first JACKIE CHAN..!! "

Leave a personal Message for Jackie: Hello Sir,U r always respected in ma mind...Love you and wish u more success n peace in Life..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment