Fan no. 47 - Lindsay Chantha


Lindsay Chantha, 23, Paris – FRANCE.

Dunno what to say. I'm a 23 years-old Eurasian girl living in Paris! work in media-jobs (production company and radiostation). I love music and radio more than anything! i love : life ;) I'm open-minded, honest, loyal, late (i'm never on time or almost never) hihihi and I love USA! Somebody to invite me? hahaha

What attract you to Jackie Chan and his films?
not original but his funny side =)

What do you admire most about Jackie Chan?
he can do anything

Name 3 Jackie Chan films that come to mind?

Le marin des mers de chine (a gai waak)
police story
operation condor (Fei ying gai wak )

What is your most favourite Jackie Chan film and why?
operation condor! don't really know why! soo funny, spectacular kung-fu...

Did you know Jackie Chan …
could be my uncle hahaha

A personal message to Jackie Chan
By the way, jackie would like to be one of my uncle ??? it could be cool =) lol. i like you, you spread a great image of asian people all over the world! a good worker, very talented, so funny, smiling, good mood, good at kung-fu & martial art ! You're such a good example for people! thank you for all the movies ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment