Fan No. 50 - Diana Nguyen

Name: Diana Nguyen, 17, Cabramatta, NSW - AUSTRALIA.
Vietnamese, short, slightly red hair medium lengthed hair, slightly chubby, has a lip piercing
What Attracts you to Jackie & his films? His stunts and jokes
What do you admire the most about Jackie? He does his own stunts
Name the 3 Jackie Chan films that come to mind? Rumble in The Bronx, Police story, Shanghai Noon
What is your most favourite Jackie Chan film and why? Shanghai Noon - I found it the funniest. Jackie & Owen Wilson makes good partners
Did you know, Jackie Chan… is as old as my mum.

2 comments:

  1. hi i found you also jakie chan fan i see all the girls and boys but you cuteness attract me i am email you without any reason when i see your picture my heart will say type some word for beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. diana you know about jakie chan family if you please tell me on parmyucan@gmail.com beacuse i search on internet nothing find if you find i am irritating you so please tell me i am not giving you any comment

    ReplyDelete