Fan No. 53 - Henry M

Name: Henry M, 17, Sydney, NSW - AUSTRALIA

A movie obsessed high school student, I have been a fan of cinema, local and foregin (particularly asian martial arts films) for years now, and can foresee myself working in film in the future whether that be in Australia or overseas. Passion for fun, friends, travel and history!

What Attracts you to Jackie & his films? The way Jackie composes himself and the lengths he goes to to achieve spectacular martial arts scenes, most particularly how he exerts a sense of genuiness to the audience.

What do you admire the most about Jackie? The fact he has broken so many bones, insists on doing his own stunts and the amount of training and the composure he keeps throughout filming. I know if I had a plug in my brain i'd think twice about doing my own stunts again... but oh no not Jackie.

Name the 3 Jackie Chan films that come to mind? Drunken Master - Jackie Chans first notable role, Supercop - Jackie's stuns are amazing! Rush Hour 1 - A hilareous film, Jackie holds it all together!

What is your most favourite Jackie Chan film and why? It is hilareous,and Jackie just brings a smile ot my face instantly.. his ability to act out awkwardness and then exert finesse through his martial arts skill... it's amazing.

Did you know, Jackie Chan… has broken a massive amount of bones, including his cheek, chin, teeth, he even received a brain hemorrhage in 'Armour of God'!

Leave a personal Message for Jackie: Jackie - I utterly respect the fine skills you bring to cinema, and the happiness and joy you bring people all over the globe. Your charity work is to be admired, and your personality and work ethic are tremendous. You always have a smile on your face which is just so contagious... I enjoy reading your blog, keep it up.

Attatched is a picture of me at a dress party, I am Frank Sinatra;D

No comments:

Post a Comment