Fan No.58 - Chophoreak Ok


Name: Chophoreak Ok, 17, Wetherill Park, Sydney, Australia.

I love good music from the 90s, Utada Hikaru (8 year fan) and Lady Gaga. I'm also aspiring to become an on-screen actor and wouldn't mind doing some voice overs for cartoons or anime. I love to dress in clothes which I know other people don't (my mum doesn't like it) but I do because it shows my personality of outgoing and very spontaneous. I may appear quiet at first meeting but as the day goes on I can become a bit annoying.

What Attracts you to Jackie & his films? Jackie Chan is a natural actor and fighter. He uses his own choreography, the environment he is in to his advantage and he is very very funny.

What do you admire the most about Jackie? His jokes, his dopiness and how he always gives to others rather than taking.

Name the 3 Jackie Chan films that come to mind? Rumble in the Bronx, Drunken Master and Rush Hour 2.

What is your most favourite Jackie Chan film and why? The new Karate Kid. Although he didn't do much fighting, I saw a new side of his acting. When I saw his crying scene, I felt it and to see Jackie (Mr. Han), a very humble guy crying I feel like crying myself. And he also had some very funny gags which he is also known for so it was still the whole Jackie package.

Did you know, Jackie Chan is one of the very few asians to have inspired the whole world and become a great icon in his own right. There aren't many asian singers nor that many actors who are very big (besides Lucy Liu, Kelly Hu, Bruce Lee, Utada Hikaru etc..) yet still able to care for their fans and many others.

Leave a personal Message for Jackie: Hey Jackie!!! You are awesome. I would love to one day act in a non-fighting movie with you. Maybe you as my grandfather or something. I'm looking forward to it. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment