Fan No. 70 - Steven Tran

Name: Steven Tran, 23, Fairfield East, Sydney, AUSTRALIA.

As well as being a fan of Jackie Chan, I’m also big on working up a sweat at the gym, going combat classes (maria can vouch that) and playing tennis. I'm an auditor at PricewaterhouseCoopers and on a typical Friday evening, I’d be at a pub having a few with some mates. Like all Asians, I eat rice every day and I love it.

What Attracts you to Jackie & his films? His action packed films are good but his accent and the bloopers at the end of his films are always a laugh.

What do you admire the most about Jackie? He breaks down the stereotype of Asian men being portrayed as the weaker and inferior race by being the dominant player in his films. On top of this, he is one of only a handful of Asian actors that I know of that’s done so well in Hollywood.

Name the 3 Jackie Chan films that come to mind? Rush Hour, Forbidden Kingdom and the Karate Kid.

What is your most favourite Jackie Chan film and why? The Rush Hour series are my favourite

Did you know, Jackie Chan also directed some movies himself!

Leave a personal Message for Jackie: Jackie, have you considered the likes of Sydney with its opera house, the rocks, the Harbour Bridge and suburban Fairfield as the setting of your new hit movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment