Fan No. 74 - Li Jia Li

Name: Li Jia Li, 20, Yangon, Myanmar.

I'm Li Jia Li and born in myanmar. When i become JC's fan, i become ambitious and now i have two dreams to complete .. first is to become a professional web developer and second is to meet with jackie.

What attract you to Jackie Chan and his films? Jackie is my role model and my hero. His film are also really great. His movies make me happy and wash away my sadness.

What do you admire most about Jackie Chan? helping people and have a kind heart

What is your most favourite Jackie Chan film and why? The Karate Kid, Rush Hour, Rob-b-hood. Before the Karate Kid was released my favorite movie is Rush Hour because it's really funny. I watched it every times i'm not feeling okay. But now my favorite become The Karate Kid because it is a really great movie not only for entertaining but also teach you many things .. and have really precious quotation in it. I really love it.

One fact you know about Jackie Chan Although Jackie afraid of needle .. he done blood donation twice .... (great)

A personal message from you to Jackie Chan Jackie you're my hero and i'll be your fan forever. I'm really proud of being your fan. You change me many things in my life within these four years ... I really thanks you. I got so many encourage from you via your movies, your diary and your songs. I hope i would get your encourage personally ... Have a nice day Jackie ..Take care
Li Jia Li

No comments:

Post a Comment