Fan No. 55 - Mariana Dittrich

Name: Mariana Dittrich, 32, Romania,Resita.

I'm from Romania and my life it was 18 years in orphanage beacause my parent's desert me.My childhood it was unhappy but that ist life and now i work i most to thank's to god .

What attract you to Jackie Chan and his films? When I was 12 years old it was during the Romania Revolution 1989-1990; you know about Ceausescu. I was in an orphanage when I saw one movie with Jackie Chan: Twin Dragons. I loved this movie so much, and when I'm sad I watch a Jackie Chan movie everyday. He makes me happy and I forget all my troubles. That is my story about my hero Jackie Chan. You know how it is to not have parents but what I learned about life from my hero Jackie Chan. I must be strong.

What do you admire most about Jackie Chan? I admire most all JC, look in yours website to see how peoples and childrens help Jackie Chan. And he is a good man with a great heart and a big soul.

Name 3 Jackie Chan films that come to mind?
What is your most favourite Jackie Chan film and why? Twin Dragons: ist my favourite movie beacause it was the first movie when i saw,Drunken Master1,2,Operation Condor,City Hunter,Winners and Sinners,all movie with Jackie Chan i love
One fact you know about Jackie Chan I know about him ,she have one son:Jaysee Chan,ist great songer,good actor,he help many country with more donation.

A personal message from you to Jackie Chan Hallo Mr Jackie Chan!!!I want to thank you beacause you accept my photo image,i want to know i'm yor big fan and you are with mee every day,in my phone mobil,my pc,all my friends ask mee you are big fan JC and i say, yes i'm big fan JC when i have 12 years old.I have more movie with you Mr JC is my favourite colection.I respect you and you remain mee my favourite actor all my life and i'm glad to be your biggggggggggggg fan.God Bless You Mr Jackie Chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment