Fan No.56 - Ranjitha Gopalakrishna

Name: Ranjitha Gopalakrishna, 23, Mysore – INDIA

I'm Ranjitha working in Silicon Sys Controls (India) Pvt Ltd as Admin Assistant. I'm live in India (Mysore). I'm Passionate about singing, music, drawing, movies, travelling, photography & I'm fan of Jackie Chan.

What attract you to Jackie Chan and his films? The way Jackie conveys his Message to People and the hard work behind his every work. His Stunts, my goodness those are challenging & amazing. His sense of Humor, comic sense. Best of Part of his movies i like is the "Making" which will be shown after the movie.

What do you admire most about Jackie Chan? Jackie is a good Human & his simplicity. He is multi talented person. Like...stunts, acting, singing, photography, direction, production, script (everything required for a movie) so on.
The most appreciate able thing is Build a school for a dollar & Buddy bear contest. He wants to use the money he earned for a noble cause and help people who are in need.

Jackie is a perfectionist. He always know what he wants and what he don't wants. He is very clear about it.

And why i like him the most is Jackie's DISCIPLINE, he always treats everybody as equal and work with them as one of them. His Smile makes me crazy and when ever i feel weak i see his movies and the words he told which gives be confidence :)

Thank you Jackie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ranjitha iam Rajesh from Andhra pradesh iam happy after seeing your message about jackie chan , you proved that indian girls also like jackie chan. Pls let me know about jackie chan personal and proffesional life, u pls mail to me(if u know any new things about him or any new sites in which his movies available in english)

    My mail id is : rjshafriend@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete