Fan No.60 - Vincent Chan

Name: Vincent Chan, 21, Waterloo, CANADA

I'm a Masters student of pure mathematics, hoping to become a professor. I have a black belt in karate, and love to do all kinds of martial arts; recently, I have also taken up parkour. I am always trying to find ways to get involved and volunteer, and it seems as though my schedule is always packed!

What Attracts you to Jackie & his films? I admire his courage in doing his own stunts, his incredible athleticism evidenced by jaw-dropping action scenes, and the brilliant humour involved. His comedies are sure to have me doubling over in fits of laughter, while the fight choreography is simply awe-inspiring.

What do you admire the most about Jackie? His determination and attitude. From humble beginnings to international fame, he has pushed himself in every way, while still giving back to the community.

Name the 3 Jackie Chan films that come to mind? Project A, Meals on Wheels, New Police Story

What is your most favourite Jackie Chan film and why? This is a hard one, but I would say The Myth. Not only does he have incredible fight scenes as always, but he shows he can play a more serious role, and showcases his excellent ability to sing as well. New Police Story might be a close second, showing a bit more humour and another time Jackie Chan demonstrates his acting abilities in a different role.

Did you know, Jackie Chan…was born Chan Kong-sang, literally meaning "Born in Hong Kong Chan"?

Leave a personal Message for Jackie: Jackie, you have been my role model ever since I was a young boy. I hope one day we will get to meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment