Fan No. 61 - Thuy Nguyen

Name: Thuy Nguyen 19 – AUSTRALIA (Australian – Vietnamese)

Currently studying film and television at JMC Academy. I love watching Jackie Chan films with my family we love Jackie Chan especially my Dad.


What Attracts You To Jackie & His Films? Jackie Chan has been in so many films, everyone knows him. Every time my family watches a Jackie Chan film we know we’re in for a good time with lots of laughs. He is just someone everyone can look up to and identify with.

What do you admire the most about Jackie? The fact that he has had so many injuries and he is still kicking butt now, his is persistent and hard working, definitely something to admire.

Name the 3 Jackie Chan film that come to mind? The Tuxedo, Shanghai Noon and Shanghai Knights – all these films brings back memories of watching them with my family during my childhood.

What is your most favourite Jackie Chan film and why? Honestly I don’t have a favourite. I like all Jackie Chan movies.

Did you know Jackie Chan…is on the Hong Kong Avenue of Stars and Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Personal message for Jackie:
Thank you for kicking butt in the Hollywood film industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment