Fan No.62 - Lily

Name: Lily, 17, Campsie, NSW – AUSTRALIA.

I'm hyperactive, friendly, Japanophile, die hard fan of Jackie Chan, martial arts enthusiast and also happy-go-lucky person.

What attracts you to Jackie & his films? I've been a big fan for over 10 years and since then I cannot stop watching his films. His amazing martial arts skills, his wonderful personality, being a comedian at heart & his amazing life from being a stuntman in a Bruce Lee film to being a superstar attracted me to him. He always works hard and loves it also he still stays strong. In the movies his films attract me because of how he always plays the hero in nearly every movie except rob-b-hood and shinjunku incident. And also the humour that he brings like when he tricks his villians when fighting. He's unstoppable!!

What do you admire the most about Jackie? Everything! like his generosity to us and because of his works for charity, how he admires us fans, resiliant because whenever he feels unhappy, he has our support to get back up on his feet. He's always coming up with new ideas like naming his pandas, La & Zy. He's such an awesome role model for everyone including children. He really changed my life by his bravery, motivated me to speak another language and he even motivated me to start martial arts, it used to be Wing Chun (because we do this for sport at school) but now I moved on and currently doing Tae Kwon Do.He's always my inspiration and always a great influence to everyone. When I feel sad, I would think what Jackie would do if he were to be like that. And his assistant inspired me, I want to work with him one day. And if he can make people smile, that won't stop me from making people smile.

Name the 3 Jackie Chan films that come to mind?
Shinjunku Incident, Drunken Master & Jackie Chan's First Strike

What is your most favourite Jackie Chan film and why? Project A, because it was my first ever movie and one of my favourites, I've watched when I was 7 and I asked my mother if the guys wearing sailor suits were wearing school uniforms.

Did you know, Jackie Chan almost faced his death by falling from a long height in Armour of God losing some of his hearing and a cracked skull, which led him to wearing a steel cap. And his short hair was also caused by that too.

Leave a personal Message for Jackie: Jackie, I would hug you & cry to thank you for everything, if it weren't for you, I would be useless. I've been raised watching your movies. You've been my hero from my childhood till now and in future and this means a lot to me, thank you once again for your motivation. And you never fail to surprise and entertain us and a modern superhero and the most infuential person ever. I would definitely want to see you, when you visit Australia again!

No comments:

Post a Comment