Fan No.64 - Bradley Graves

Name: Bradley Graves, Sydney, Australia.
I’m a person that is always focused, funny, I’m tall, energetic, self motivated, I love acting performing pretty much anything to do with performing arts! I drink Starbucks Coffee!

What attracts you to Jackie & his films?
Because I know it’s going to have something great in it like an epic martial arts fight scene or some dam good acting like scenes where you could see something that was improvised. I also love his comedic talent he has.

What do you admire the most about Jackie? His range of talent... okay and martial arts skills!

Name the 3 Jackie Chan films that come to mind? Rush Hour 1, 2, 3, Shanghai Knights and Around the World in 80 Days.

What is your most favourite Jackie Chan film and why? Shanghai Knights, I loved it when he was paired up with Owen Wilson which they do make a great team. It a great movie with all the funnies and of course the action which Jackie sets the scene on fire with his talent!

Did you know, Jackie Chan… is a good cook?

Leave a personal Message for Jackie: Hey Jackie if you’re ever in Sydney I would love to meet you and get a coffee with you and have a chat!!!

1 comment:

  1. hi bradley i am fan no.57 how are you also look funny in picture as you say.

    ReplyDelete