Fan No.65 - Kim-Cuong Do

Name: Kim-Cuong Do, 26, Auburn, NSW - AUSTRALIA.

Awww Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I am bigger than my body gives me credit for! Don't let the smile and size fool you I'm a pocket rocket. I love my friends, family and the performing arts. An actor and writer with a Starbucks sized venti (chai tea!) heart.

What Attracts you to Jackie & his films? I love the mix of action and comedy. No Jackie Chan action sequence is exaclty the same. He is always trying for something new.

What do you admire the most about Jackie? Kick ass martial arts skills and comedic timing! And did i mention he kicks ass!
Name the 3 Jackie Chan films that come to mind? Rush Hour series, Shanghai Knights, The Forbidden Kingdom.

What is your most favourite Jackie Chan film and why? The Rush Hour series (ok thats three films!). Great teaming of Jackie and Chris Rock. One has a fast mouth and the other fast hands. Funny and great action.

Did you know, Jackie Chan… Feels the sudden urge to come to Sydney. Right Now.

Leave a personal Message for Jackie: Visit us in Sydney and lets go get some tea! Make the Forbidden Kingdom sequel as a no holds barred fight between you and Jet Li!

No comments:

Post a Comment