Fan No. 66 - Sumie Tyler

Name: Sumie Tyler, 46, Dallas - USA.

I've been Jackie's fan for more than 20 years and letter to prove it.

What Attracts you to Jackie & his films? His sence of humor and his great smile.

What do you admire the most about Jackie? He is always thinking about other people and help them.

Name the 3 Jackie Chan films that come to mind? Drunken Master, Project A and The Forbidden Kingdom

What is your most favourite Jackie Chan film and why? I love them all movies he made, because I know he did his best for all of his movies !!

Did you know, Jackie Chan was the racer of a uniqu Mitsubishi
car ( Mitsubishi Starion) sold in U.S.A?

Leave a personal Message for Jackie: I was so close to see you when you came to Singapore for Jackie Chan's cafe's opening !! I was looking forward to cafe to open and
I missed the opening day!! Well, of course I went to cafe for coffee many times afterwards, and enjoyed every visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment