Fan No.67 - Nivaz Pandian

Name: Nivaz Pandian, 25, Chennai, India.

I am a Software Engineer, working in Chennai. I belong to India. I love music and always love to hang-around with my friends. I am always wants to Be myself rather than copying otherz!!! :P

What attract you to Jackie Chan and his films? From my childhood i love action movies, i used to watch only the action sequences in a movie. When i was doing my 2nd grade, i came across ARMOUR OF GOD. Wow What a Movie Guys. I never seen such a wonderful fight sequence in any of the movies across the world. Jackie is having a great creativity. I love the way he uses the normal materials in fights. He is a genius in stunt choreography. He came from very low level and he is still Simple, Cant believe this but that is the fact.

What do you admire most about Jackie Chan? He is a great director also. I came across many commercial movies, but he is the one have given the best movies. He is such a brilliant guy. I read it once, that he used to sweep the set during free time. I astonished on reading this. He is simple and a best human.

What is your most favourite Jackie Chan film and why? Armour of god
Police Story
Armour of god II

Well definitely ARMOUR OF GOD. I believe that i have already given the reason in the first question itself

One fact you know about Jackie Chan Jackie always Pay attention to his fans, he love them like how they loves him.

He loves his Stunt team members also, i read like he wont allow them to do too dangerous stunts.

A personal message from you to Jackie Chan: Hi jackie, I am a Big fan of you. I had a dream of meeting you in my childhood days, well still i am holding that for you.. Meet You Soon, Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment