Fan No. 77 - Terri Busby

Name: Terri Busby,Wilmington, North Carolina - USA.

I am a fun loving person who loves to share the the wonders we find as we all walk our life's journey.I love Martial arts, and have trained in Kenpo,some dragon style king fu for a short time and am now trying to learn Aikido and Iaido. am very new to that. I am trying to write my first fantasy novel ' Jade dragon returns.and an administrator on the 'Jackie Chan Is The Best' fan page on FaceBook.

What Attracts you to Jackie & his films?What attracts me to Jackie and his Films, is his charm, his style, and his humor.

What do you admire the most about Jackie? what do I admire the most about Jackie is his big heart, the way he interacts with his fans, and all the charity work he does for his country. he is a great humanitarian.

What is your most favourite Jackie Chan film and why?
To have one Jackie Chan film to love the most is so hard as i love them all for different reasons, but I truly loved 'Gorgeous" a most beautiful love story.the way these two interacted with one another, and the great background scenes were so touching.

Did you know Jackie Chan has a heart of gold, he loves animals and Children,; and he always knows how to make people feel at ease and very welcome., he is a truly talented and kind man.

Website/ Email: terri_dragonfriend@yahoo.com
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000561232308
http://www.youtube.com/user/terridragonfriend

Leave a personal Message for Jackie
My message for Jackie is this.... Jackie you have been there through all my ups and downs some how just watching one of your movies in any time of stress or sadness was able to pick me up and help me carry on.recently this last year when I whent through a very dark depression, because of a great loss in my life. Three of your movies made me wake up out of it and decide enough is enough. it is time to be Terri again. they were 'the forbidden Kingdom'
'The Myth" , and Robin-B-hood. and i truly love 'The Karate kid'

No comments:

Post a Comment