Fan No . 81- Benjamin Cao

Name: Benjamin Cao, 18, Fairfield/Sydney/Australia

Tell us a little bit about yourself
I like to make videos in my spare time and upload to youtube. I've recently made a web series, there are 4 episodes it's still in the making

What attract you to Jackie Chan and his films? His stunts, sense of humour and marvelous movies.

What do you admire most about Jackie Chan? production, director skills and his range of martial arts stunts.

Name 3 Jackie Chan films that come to mind?What is your most favourite Jackie Chan film and why?
The Myth, The Spy Next Door, The Forbidden Kingdom.
my most favorite Jackie Chan film is The Forbidden Kingdom because it has a great storyline.

One fact you know about Jackie Chan
He has a son name Jaycee Chan.

A personal message from you to Jackie Chan Before you come to Australia plan a short film around Sydney based on your life and include me and other fans for the extras =)

No comments:

Post a Comment