Fan No. 82 - Gary Phuong

Name: Gary Phuong,24, Fairfield NSW Australia.

Gary Phuong is a Property Consultant and Auctioneer at Trust Real Estate Fairfield. My work involves helping buyers and sellers with their property needs, managing owners’ investment properties, conducting auctions and designing marketing plans. I’m a Jackie Chan fan and I’m sure many of my customers are too.

What Attracts you to Jackie & his films? I like it how Jackie and his opponents are fairly equal, or Jackie losing in the beginning before winning in the end. I like his mix of comedy among the action. I like it how he choreographs and performs his own stunts.

What do you admire the most about Jackie? I admire Jackie and his team’s work ethic and how they train for several hours each day to make the best films.

Name the 3 Jackie Chan films that come to mind? Armour of God, Rush Hour, and Police Story.

What is your most favourite Jackie Chan film and why? Police Story IV is my favourite Jackie Chan film for its fight scenes, use of props and awesome stunts.

Did you know, Jackie Chan… was kicked for real by Bruce Lee in Fist of Fury. Jackie also made a documentary called My Stunts where he talks about and demonstrates his stunts.

Leave a personal Message for Jackie: G’day Jackie, I’ve grown up watching many of your films, it’s great entertainment. Will you surprise us all in your upcoming films.
Gary Phuong of Fairfield.

www.facebook.com/pages/Fairfield-Australia/Trust-Real-Estate/78916354484
www.facebook.com/gary.phuong

No comments:

Post a Comment